Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I am a retired professor for the University of Maryland. Occasionally I still give lectures telephonic ally to students. You cannot do this without a teleconferencing service, so when I chose one I wanted nothing but the best so I could deliver a good, powerful lecture that will stick in the students minds and make an impression. There is no room for technical mistakes or glitches.
After some research I found the best, Eagle Teleconferencing Services. They are friendly and helpful. They brake things down and explain their system in ways I can know confidently what I am doing to control my conference calls. They have a feature seemingly fitted for me called lecture mode. You may have a separate pin number for me, the moderator. This way you can mute all the other callers so you have no distractions or background noises during your seminar. It works every time! Try Eagle Teleconferencing! There is nothing better!!

No comments: