Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Christmas is coming up, and many people who are selling crafts and items out of their home need a way to get the word out and buyers. I am one of those many people, and I have discovered Eagle Teleconferencing. A conference call is the perfect was to spread the word. I post advertisements on my website and several other places on the web, and in many businesses informing all who are interested about the conference call I was having. I also added my website information so attendants could follow along while I was explaining my products in great detail. At the end of my call I gave out several different options for ways to put their order in, by my website, they could order a catalog from me, or they could stay on the line and I could take their information by phone. This call was a great success!!! I made so much money, and I fully intend on using this sale method again and again. Thanks Eagle Teleconferencing!!!!

No comments: