Thursday, July 17, 2008

Pressing *0 for Help

We recently had a conference call with Eagle Teleconferencing and there was a very loud noise on the conference line. I hit *O and an operator came on the conference line. I said I need help! There is a very loud noise on the conference line and it's disrupting the conference call! Please get rid of that loud noise and within a few seconds the operator got rid of the line and we were able to get back to our conference call without any disruptions! Thank you Eagle Teleconferencing!

2 comments:

Donna Henry said...

I have been a customer with Eagle Teleconferencing for over 10 years. They have always provided fast, friendly service. When I call in they all know who I am. And I know who they are, because they have been with Eagle as long if not longer then I have. This makes me feel very comfortable to know if an employee stays that long with a company, the company must be very good

Donna Henry said...

I just love having an account with Eagle Teleconferencing. The conference account has a features that if you are the moderator you are able at any time during the conference call to press *8 and it will tell you how many participants are on your call. This is a feature as a moderator, by pressing *8 tells you an accurate count on the conference calls.