Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Eagle saved the company!!

I had a very important conference call set to take place. I called 2 days ahead of time to make the reservation, sent my assistant the information and everything was ready to go..... Until i realized, I SENT MY ASSISTANT THE WRONG INFORMATION!!!! I had switched the pin numbers around and 1000 people got sent the wrong pin number to the call!!! This would have been a complete disaster, but Eagle teleconferencing is completely dedicated to giving quality service to their customers. I called them as the call was going on in a panic. They assured me that they would take care of the problem and did exactly that. They went the extra mile and answered every single caller trying to dial in with the incorrect pin number and gave them the correct one. The call went perfectly after that. Thanks to Eagles service, I still have my job.

No comments: