Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Eagle Teleconferencing is by far the best conferencing service that I have ever worked with. I will give you just one example out of the many that they have helped me out of a sticky situation. My company was having a conference call with at least 70 people listening, one of the listeners had a loud buzzing on the line that was distracting everyone and disrupting the call. The moderator had announced to the call, " who evers line is making that distracting sound, if you could please hit *6, it will mute your line and stop the noise so we may go on with the call." The troubled line never muted itself, so I called Eagle Teleconferencings 24 hour service line to see if they could help. I was going down the road in my car so I didnt even have my account number handy. She took my dial in number and caller pin number and told me that they would get an operator on the call to fix the problem. Within a matter of seconds the problem was fixed and we continued successfully with our conference call!! That you Eagle for your outstanding service!!!

No comments: